This page provides all the updates of latest and upcoming Karnataka govt jobs. So, all the job hunters who havepassed 10th/ 12th/Diploma/Degree/Graduation and wants to pursue their career by getting job in Karnataka.Do checkout:Karnataka govt jobs
New Karnataka Government Jobs List 2021
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Vacancy & Last Date|
|Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka||820 – FDA, SDA, Town Planner & Other|
|Indian Space Research Organization Space Application Centre||55 – Technical Assistant & Scientist/ Engineer|
|Nuclear Fuel Complex||273 –Stipendiary Trainees & Others|
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)||33 – Scientist ‘C’ and Scientist ‘D’|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)||2495 – Apprentice|
|Border Security Force||392 – Group B & C – Constable (GD), Pilot|
|Women & Child Development Dept, Chikkaballapur||90 – Anganwadi Worker / Helper|
|Karnataka High Court||150 – Typist|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||1828 – Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)||211 – Mining Sirdar & Surveyor|
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)||1240 – Watchman|
|Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO)||116 – Apprentice|
|Women and Child Development Department, Karnataka||122 – Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)||254 – Group A|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)||1968 – Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||64 – Assistant Professors & Others|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||4135 – Probationary Officer, Management Trainee|
|National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)||183 – Non-Executive & Others|
|RRB South Western Railway (SWR)||904 – Apprentices|
|Indian Navy||300 – Sailors for MR|
|Office of Comptroller & Audit General of India||199 – Auditor /Accountant & Clerk/DEO-Grade-A|
|Indian Army||87 – SSC Technical Posts|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||56 – Senior Grade & Other|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||7855 – Clerical Cadre XI|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||2662 – Probationary Officer & Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||3244 – Selection Posts Phase 9|
Top Recruitment Boards under Karnataka Govt
- Indian Post office jobs
- Karnataka Public service commission
- Karnataka state police
- Karnataka power Transmission Corporation limited
- Bangalore metro Rail Corporation limited
- Bangalore electricity supply company limited
- Karnataka forest department
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- National institute of health and Neuro sciences
- Integrated child development services
- District court, Karnataka
- India institute of technology, Dharwad
- Mysore University
Recruitment.guru – Government Jobs in Karnataka
This site provides all the latest and relevant information related to Karnataka govt job without any delay. This job list is prepared here by referring to official websites of the Karnataka Government Departments.
The salary structure differs for each job and it depends on the board and the post type. As per the latest salary revision, the minimum salary is Rs 18000 per month and the maximum salary is Rs 250000 per month. Apart from this basic salary, once can expect additional Perks, HRA, Medical Allowances, Transport, etc.
Selection Procedure of Karnataka Government Jobs
The basic selection procedure for most of the Karnataka Govt jobs is as follows:
- Written Test
- Physical Test (If applicable)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Karnataka
- Govt Jobs
- Visit the official website and click on the notification link.
- Before applying on link, check you meet all the requirement.
- Then, click on the online application or offline application
- Fill the application.
- Upload the required documents Such as Marks List, DOB certificate, Address Proof, Govt ID, etc.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit or send the application before the last date.
- Download the application form for your future reference.
Karnataka Sarkari Naukri – Required Documents
- 10th Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational documents – (Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and phone number
- Cast Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Scanned signature