The SAT is the type of examination, which is mainly needed to obtain admission to some of the highly acclaimed universities and colleges in Australia, the USA, Canada, and many other countries. This type of examination is mainly divided into some different categories such as evidence-based reading and writing or EBRW), mathematics/arithmetic, as well as an optional essay. Some of the important facts about SAT prep courses Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Important tips to consider about preparing the SAT preparation exam
In the case of the evidence-based reading section below are some of the important tips to consider for scoring the best marks.
- It is necessary for the student to read the question carefully. At the time of exam, many of the students mainly go through different options quickly. They mainly select the ‘more appropriate’ option by ignoring the ‘most appropriate’. So it is essential for the student to read all the options carefully before they mainly choose the final one.
- In the case of the sentence completion section, it is necessary for the student to read the sentence carefully. They must try to complete the sentence in their mind before choosing the options. This will help the student to get the possible idea of the completed sentence and then quickly select the most appropriate option.
- If a student is mainly able to understand the meaning of the entire paragraph, then it will be easier to understand the meaning of unfamiliar words.
- The student must not confuse themselves with double negatives.
- In the case of any word or phrase that does not match someone’s vocabulary, it is best to relate those words or phrases with their root, prefixes or suffixes to know about their meaning.
- The student must reduce the different options which they are mainly unsure of to minimize their options to choose from.
SAT preparation offerings are mainly available in three different formats such as group classes, individual tutoring as well as virtual courses. To prepare for the SAT exam, it is necessary to take a full-length SAT practice test. Some of the college boards make full-length practice tests that are available for free on some of the Official SAT practices. It is necessary for the student to take a practice test that mainly follows the same timing pattern. The experience of the student on test day mainly provides the students a strong indication of how they will be going to score on the actual SAT. These practice test results of the student will mainly provide them with an idea on what the student needs to work on as they approach the real test.
These are some of the important aspects the student needs to take into account for their SAT preparation courses in Singapore.