You’ll realize that industrial epoxy flooring has been in existence for a while. Why is that so? Rest easy as we will enlighten you more about this unique floor.
Are there Benefits of Using Epoxy Floors?
Professional builders recommend epoxy floors for industries. Below are some of the credible advantages of these floors over others.
- Highly durable: more often than not, an epoxy floor can tolerate high temperatures. Similarly, it can withstand undue pressure, such as heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
- Easy to clean: another benefit is that these floors are highly cleanable. For this reason, experts recommend them for industries. Remember that factories deal with strong chemicals that can stain the floor.
- Environmentally-friendly: you’ll be happy to know that epoxy flooring does not pollute the environment. As mentioned earlier, these floors aren’t porous. As a result, chemicals do not seep through to the ground.
- Epoxy floors are budget-friendly: a professional builder will attest to the fact that epoxy floors are cost-effective. At the moment, the cost of this floor per square foot is slightly lower. On the other hand, other floors attract a higher charge per square meter.
- Requires less maintenance: the reality is that these types of floors do not require regular maintenance. For instance, epoxy floors can withstand high temperatures without cracking.
- This floor enhances the employee’s safety: usually, this floor features a thick anti-slip coating installed. As a result, your workers can work comfortably as the risk of falling reduces.
Factors to Consider when Hiring an Industrial Epoxy Floor Installer
At this point, let’s take time to see some of the essential factors to consider when hiring a floor installer.
- Installation cost: different installers will charge a varying amount of money. For this reason, it’s advisable that you consider the one that will ask for a reasonable amount.
- Level of experience: usually, these installers have varying levels of experience. The truth is that it always pays off to consider an experienced floor installer. Unfortunately, less skilled installers may let you down.
- Recommendation: thirdly, one needs to listen to recommendations, from either friends or experts. The good news is that such people mean well to you. On the contrary, do not be quick to trust ads as they could mislead you.
- Commitment: installation of an epoxy floor in an industry may take too much time. Therefore it’s wise to consider committed installers that will complete the job in time. A client can gauge their level of commitment based on the timelines they suggest.
Tips on How to Get the Best Professional Epoxy Installers
Let’s now focus our attention on how to get professional installers. Unless you get professional epoxy floor installation services, you won’t enjoy the aforementioned advantages.
Here are a few helpful tips on how to select the most suitable epoxy floor installers.
- Check the certification: professional installers need to be certified. Do not waste your hard-earned money on uncertified installers. Today we have multiple schools that offer epoxy flooring education to students.
- Flooring installation cost: please consider the cost of epoxy floors installation per square foot. It’s advisable that you compare the prices of different installers. Do not hesitate to consider a professional installer that will ask for a pocket-friendly amount.
- License: if you opt to hire an epoxy flooring company, you need to check their permit. The good news is that licensed companies offer high-quality flooring services.
- Experience: it’s prudent to consider experienced epoxy floor installers. Some clients prefer to hire beginners as they charge a smaller amount. The downside is that you may not get value for your money.
- Interviews floor installers: it’s prudent to take time to interview a few floor installers before you settle on one. An interview will help gauge how knowledgeable they are in floor installation.
In conclusion, the main reason why factories prefer industrial epoxy flooring is due to the advantages. It’s without a doubt the best floor for factories.