To streamline the immigration, Australia prioritizes the Permanent Resident applicants, particularly students, certified with any of the top skilled courses in various domains from accountancy to building and construction. Like many international students, if you have also landed in Australia for further studies and plan to stay back in this amazing island continent alluring you with the exotic natural treasures and the possibilities to shape up your career, then consider attending any of the top PR PathWay Courses in Australia or in any other field that you are good at and apply for a PR visa.
Recent data has focused on the growing rate of PR immigrants like over 108,682 (69.5%) by attending different skilled courses from renowned and accredited institutes. Whether students or not, they are doing good at the end of the month for paying off their bills and rents or buying their food sooner or later before they get a better job for which they pursued higher studies.
If you wonder which course will be likable to receive a fast training and get a job in Australia while you still have the student visa australia and intend to elevate it to the Permanent Resident Visa then bricklayer, wall tiler, floor tiler, or construction project manager, etc. can be some of the most lucrative courses you can attend from a reputed institute.
What criteria will you have to follow to attend a PR Pathway course?
- Anyone with a temporary visa or a student visa is capable of attending the pathway course in Australia particularly designed for PR applicants.
- Usually, these are a few hour courses that can be done on the same day, whether online or offline. You might have the flexibility to choose your timing according to the slots.
- There is no age limit to apply for the course.
- No prior experience or work experience on the same is necessary to apply for the course.
- You can pay online and receive a certificate.
Make sure, you have chosen a renowned institute to pursue the PR pathway course that ensures placements at the end of the program.